SimplifyLaw’s NewLaw model applies to its commercial and corporate practice only, not other practice areas like litigation (whether civil or criminal), family law, succession law etc., owing to legal restrictions.
Unlike other NewLaw practices, SimplifyLaw targets to serve primarily SMEs operating, investing or doing business in the Greater China region and Australia, ranging from sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, start-ups, civilian-owned enterprises, small capped companies listed on GEM Board etc. As far as Mainland China’s SMEs are concerned, SimplifyLaw’s avowed goal is to help them venture aboard by providing cost-effective and quality legal solutions.
In SimplifyLaw, the way our legal services are provided is like you are having an in-house lawyer at your fingertip and he is your intimate business partner. He can work for and communicate with you through our advanced Legal Tech (see below), phone, WhatsApp, WeChat, email or face to face by attending upon your offices.
SimplifyLaw provides all sorts of commercial and corporate legal services,
- Commercial contract and legal documents drafting and negotiation
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Corporate finance transactions
- Corporate secretarial services for both private and listed companies
- Listing compliance
- Corporate insolvency, restructuring, re-organisation, turnaround
- External/foreign counsel management
- Legal risk management, internal control and compliance review including drafting of various internal policies
- Human resources and employment issues (non-contentious) including providing related training to staff
SimplifyLaw also provides Australia and Hong Kong immigration services and advice.