Unlike other NewLaw operators in Hong Kong, SimplifyLaw targets to serve primarily SMEs in the Greater China region, ranging from sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, start-ups, civilian-owned enterprises, small-cap listed companies etc. As far as Mainland China’s SMEs are concerned, SimplifyLaw’s avowed goal is to help them venture aboard by providing cost-effective and quality legal solutions.
In SimplifyLaw, the way our legal services are provided is like you are having an in-house lawyer at your fingertip and he is your intimate business partner. He can work for and communicate with you through our advanced Legal Tech (see below), phone, WhatsApp, WeChat, email or face to face by attending your offices.
SimplifyLaw provides all sorts of commercial and corporate legal services, including
- Commercial contract and legal documents drafting and negotiation
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Corporate finance transactions
- Corporate secretarial services for both private and listed companies
- Listing compliance
- Corporate insolvency, restructuring, re-organisation, turnaround
- External/foreign counsel management
- Legal risk management, internal control and compliance review including drafting of various internal policies
- Human resources and employment issues (non-contentious) including providing related training to staff
SimplifyLaw’s NewLaw model applies to commercial and corporate law practice areas only, not others like litigation (whether civil or criminal), family law, succession law etc., owing to legal restrictions.
SimplifyLaw also provides Australia and Hong Kong immigration services and advice, using the NewLaw model.